Thursday, August 20, 2009

throwing pebbles at my own window


it's getting worse.
I'm losing everything.
too many things that are missing, and are missed.
is slowly drowning me but I've learned to breathe underwater.
it gets hard sometimes, I have to constantly think about breathing to breathe.
I used to sleep with my hands across my chest, thinking that I'm Juliet, pretending to be dead, for the love of my life. and yes, indeed, I was almost fourteen.
and I starved myself for 2 whole days that summer, because I had a date with my first boyfriend. I read a lot of romance novels, and it made me become a woman. Being able to picture myself making out with a boy, isn't that what becoming a woman is all about?
oh Romeo, please find my keys, bones, shoe, (yes, just one) and old fashion romance and bake me cupcakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment